"Traci’s presentation was fantastic! The kids were engaged and intrigued by her stories behind the books. Highly recommend!" —Cheré Fergerson, third grade teacher, Jenks Southeast Elementary School, Tulsa, OK
I enjoy both in-person and virtual visits with schools, libraries, conferences and other meetings.
If you are interested in scheduling a speaking engagement, please complete the contact form to learn more about current rates and availability.
Upcoming Presentations & Events:
- June 5, 2018: nErDcamp KS, Hesston, KS
- July 10, 2018: Teachers Write
- August 31 - September 2, 2018: We Are Grateful: Otsaliheliga Book Launch at Cherokee National Holiday, Tahlequah, OK
- September 16, 2018: Book Signing at Red Planet Books & Comics, Albuquerque, NM
- October 6, 2018: Warwick Children’s Book Festival, Warwick, NY
- January 25, 2019: Multicultural Children's Book Day
- March 22-23, 2019: KidLitCon, Providence, RI
- April 6-7, 2018 : Kweli Journal’s The Color of Children’s Literature Conference, New York City, Two panel presentations - "From Diversity to Inclusion to Empowerment to Justice: Moving the Conversation Forward Without Holding Back" and "Lifting the Veil: Writing and Illustrating Nonfiction"
- November 3, 2017: Native American Day at Jenks Southeast Elementary School, Tulsa, OK
- October 9, 2017: Returning the Gift's 25th Anniversary Conference & Literary Festival, Norman, OK, "As Water Flows: Our Stories to Our Children, Our Future Leaders," Panel of Native Authors of Children's Literature
- April 8, 2017: Kweli Journal’s The Color of Children’s Literature Conference, New York City, Opening Panel: “Why We Create Now”
- March 3, 2017: Regency Place Elementary School, Olathe, KS